Welcome to Tiger Technology Licensing Server! This licensing server will allow you to easily manage licenses for your Tiger Technology products, as well as view reports about your account. To enter the licensing server you should authenticate yourself. To do this, enter your username and password in the corresponding fields, and then click Log In.
New Software Releases
Tiger Store and Tiger Spaces Support for macOS Sonoma
The latest versions of Tiger Spaces (4.7.4) and Tiger Store (2.9.4) now offer support for macOS 14 Sonoma. Important to note, version 4.7.4 of Tiger Spaces introduces changes only in the Tiger Spaces client bundle adding an installation file for macOS Sonoma. As long as your Tiger Spaces server and client computers run version 4.7.3 there is no need to upgrade them to version 4.7.4. Instead, you can upgrade only the Tiger Spaces client bundle to version 4.7.4 and then download and run the 4.7.4 installation on the desired macOS Sonoma computers. If your Tiger Spaces server and clients run version 4.7.1 or below, you must upgrade the server, the client bundle and all clients to version 4.7.4 to benefit from the support for macOS Sonoma.
Tiger Store 2.9.4 is now available for download and upgrade!
New in Tiger Store 2.9.4:
- Enhanced stability of macOS computers
- Optimized integration of Tiger Spaces 4.7.3 with Tiger Store 2.9.4
Note: All computers on your Tiger Store network must run the same version of the software.
Tiger Spaces 4.7.3 is now available for download and upgrade!
New in Tiger Spaces Version 4.7.3:
- Improved system stability of macOS computers
- Enhanced utilization of Tiger Spaces 4.7.3 in tandem with Tiger Store 2.9.4
Tiger Bridge 5.0.3 is now available for download and upgrade!
New in Tiger Bridge Version 5.0.3:
- Ability to delete files based on time criteria (creation, modification, last access)
- Improved handling of empty files on the source
- Intelligent replication of files copied from external sources
- Improved stability in Tiger Bridge Explorer
- Enhanced tray application performance (reduced resource consumption)
- Tray pop-up notifications display even without logged events
Surveillance Bridge 2.0 is now available for download!
New in Surveillance Bridge 2.0:
- Improved user interface (UI)
- Addition of new VMS profiles for integration
- Generic search feature across all VMSs
- Enhanced installation and configuration process
- Configuration export for easier comparison
- Mass upgrade capability for Recording Server Plugins
- Added service functionalities in the Management Client Plugin
- Option to use Archive tier for Disaster Recovery
- Camera/time search for Valerus and Flir users
Introducing Surveillance HA
- Zero-loss failover
- Live camera continuity – maintain a continuous live stream
- Uninterrupted access to all previous recordings
- Auto-backfilling – no gaps in recorded footage
Note: Surveillance HA launches with support for several major VMS platforms, including Milestone XProtect, Siemens Siveillance, MOBOTIX Hub, and Identiv Velocity Vision.
Please note that support for metaSAN is no longer available (as of Dec 31st 2016). If you are still using metaSAN, please contact Tiger Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org) to preserve your investment and learn about our attractive upgrade programs.
For more news and product announcements follow us on our social media channels: